Having fun

Author:Jeff Imig
Posted:8/4/2000; 7:11:41 AM
Topic:Having fun

Well, thanks to Radio Userland (Mac) (Which I still have to get running), I'm finally having fun....

Been recording my favorite CD's into mp3s.

Everyone works better & faster with their favorite music, I believe that now. Took Monkey Hip Gumbo to work last week. (not that I haven't played music at work, but I have a new perspective now)

So I finally found a use for that cheap 30GB hard drive.

Ry Cooder. Yay!

Bob Scobey's Frisco Band

Bob Crosby

Woo Hoo!