Good news for soap developers:

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:8/4/2000; 1:05:03 PM
Topic:Good news for soap developers:

http://www.mozilla.org/xmlextras/

This is taking the xml-rpc work we saw before and really carrying it forward. Hopefully mozilla will be able to fully take advantage of the xml-rpc feeds from backend.userland.com because of this.

I'm hoping to leverage this to help with my Anthem and mozilla-based outlineDocument reader.

Could some kind soul point me to the soap testing page?