Re: Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

Author:Jim Stegman
Posted:8/7/2000; 10:13:12 AM
Topic:Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

AMEN brother!!!

Of course they are just playing that angle to the media, who love "firsts".People seem to be pretty bored with the process, and the media is desperate for anything that resembles a story. One person's desperation is another's opportunity.

I'm surprised we haven't seen any stories yet about Gore's and Bush's pets. (or maybe I just missed the headlines last week)

;-)