Re: Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:8/7/2000; 10:17:54 AM
Topic:Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

Even though I'm for George Bush and "Open Conservitism", I am glad to see Senator Lieberman selected because it's one more step in proof that a new generation is taking charge in the political landscape.

I hope Senator Lieberman is treated respectfully in this election. I also hope that when supporters of George Bush attack Senator Lieberman's ideas that they are not accused of being anti-Jewish. However the news media is always on the prowl to stir up trouble and distort the views to fit their ratings and audience. And so it goes...

Don