Re: Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

Author:Paul Snively
Posted:8/7/2000; 11:40:49 AM
Topic:Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

Mike Cohen: I dislike Bush, Cheney, and the republicans & what they stand for - homophobia, racial intolerance, erosion of personal freedoms, and establishment of a state religion - so intensely that I plan to leave the US permanently & move to a more tolerant country like Canada or the Netherlands if they get elected.

That's funny; this is exactly how I feel about anyone who keeps Janet Reno and Louis Freeh in office (and I'm Libertarian as well). Been looking into what would be involved in building a nice geodesic dome home in Anguilla lately...