Re: Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

Author:David Valentine
Posted:8/7/2000; 1:11:40 PM
Topic:Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

First quoteI dislike Bush, Cheney, and the republicans & what they stands for - homophobia, racial intolerance, erosion of personal freedoms, and establishment of a state religion - so intensely that I plan to leave the US if they gets elected.

ReplyI don't believe they stand for those things at all. In case you missed it, a gay person spoke at the Convention last week, lots of minorities were attendees and a few as speakers. It seems to me that you are one of those with a closed mind. :-)

You obviously missed Politically Incorrect last week, and Bill Maher on Larry King. Funny week. To probably blow the whole joke "How are the Republicans like the NBA? Bunch of black people on the court, with a bunch of rich white people watching" or something like that.

And the best call was some republican calling in and calling Bill a communist liberal... Sorry, I see the republicans as a party with a strong drive to hate things that are not seen thier way.

You can put whomever you want up on stage, but are the people in the audience listening? How many of those minorities attending really got to participate in the real convention, the one the corprate sponsors put on?