Re: Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

Author:Jim Stegman
Posted:8/7/2000; 1:41:48 PM
Topic:Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

I think you did miss those stories ;-) I've actually heard an awful lot about how Bush missed his pets while campaigning...

Heh, heh, I think I can understand where he's coming from...

I have a pet Alligator Snapping Turtle named Barney. (OK, guys, please hold the jokes) I'm sure he's alot more sociable than the reporters that trail the candidates!

;-)

P.S. The picture isn't Barney... Barney is still a wee lad.