Re: Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:8/7/2000; 1:54:54 PM
Topic:Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

I'm sure he's a lot more sociable than the reporters that trail the candidates!

LOL!

Yeah, I find most of the media to be like the reporters who work for the Enquirer. They have little regard for common sense, little regard for truth, and generally look for a molehill they can blow up into a mountain and then attempt to present it as news.

I basically don't care what the media presents. They aren't going to change the election and they can't do a damn thing about it. My elected representatives make the laws and enforce them, not the scuzzy news media folks. Action speaks louder than words. :-)

Don