Re: Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:8/7/2000; 2:58:06 PM
Topic:Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

This is so sad.

I started this thread by pointing out the Demos are slimy and manipulative, then someone chimes in with "the Republicans too", and a third person with "t'aint so" and from there "yes it is" and "no it isn't" ad infinitum.

VWIW, I have seen noone disagree with my POV that Lieberman's faith is being sold on the street corner as a bargaining chip in the swing voters decision making process. Let's get back to the topic, gentlemen :)

And yes, the Republican party disgusts me too. But that's another topic.

Another observation: this kind of discussion proves my gut feeling that the American public deserves what they got now, in the way of political system. 'nuf said.