Re: Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:8/7/2000; 3:43:09 PM
Topic:Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

I recall when Senator John Kennedy was running for President in 1960. Many folks were upset because he was Catholic.

Yet, he made a great President, IMHO. The only thing I didn't like about his administration was that he got us into Vietnam instead of out of it. Maybe if he had lived on, he would have gotten us out in 1964 and avoided a very tragic time in our country. But I digress.