SPAM article: got a story?

Author:Kiri
Posted:8/8/2000; 9:11:17 AM
Topic:SPAM article: got a story?

I'm writing an article on SPAM and I have my suspicions (based on my own experience and tales from others) that ISPs sell--or at least in some way are complicit in giving away-- email addresses of their subscribers to e-marketers. ISPs deny this. Is there anyone out there who works for or has worked for an ISP who could comment? Either on the record or off? Thanks. Please email kblak@mail.com. Kiri