Duh! GDB in themes folder

Author:Clay Hughes
Posted:8/9/2000; 4:43:52 PM
Topic:Duh! GDB in themes folder

I did something extremely stupid this morning. I was doing a "Save-a-Copy" on a bunch of roots and one especially large GDB ended up in the "themes" folder in my "ops" folder. I didn't know this had happened. However when I restarted, Frontier promptly hung. It took a while to figure out what was causing the hang.

[Request] Can manilaSuite.themes.scanFolder check for/ignore any large guest databases that just happen to fall into the themes folder? Any way to idiot-proof this?

Clay -- bad things happen before that second cup of coffee.