Re: Vignette sewing up the content delivery market?

Author:tom.jeffery@hsa.hitachi.com
Posted:8/10/2000; 8:27:11 AM
Topic:Vignette sewing up the content delivery market?

I can't see Vignette and Frontier as competitors--Vignette won't talk to you unless you have $1 million (pinky to corner of mouth) to throw around. Literally. Early in a sales presentation, the Vignette salespeople started packing to leave when we told them we couldn't play in that range.

And that's their minimum. $1.5-2 million more typical.