Re: Parody = Adobe sues Macromedia

Author:Ann Craig
Posted:8/10/2000; 8:08:20 PM
Topic:Parody = Adobe sues Macromedia

Ann Craig here . . .

these are the words, thoughts, beliefs, etc. of my Polish, Communist Buddy, Marek J. Being the Polak that he is, my name is on this. Do I think it's cool? YES! Check out this other thing he had to say at his own weblog

But guess what?? I found the error and didn't do anything about it for long enough to be initially seen as "the author" . . . about an hour . . . and there were enough hits that I am now coming clean - communicate with him @soapbox.weblogs.com