Re: Firewalls and Radio UserLand

Author:Mark J. Gardner

About firewalls. In general Radio UserLand will not work behind a firewall. We are not, with this product, working around firewalls in any way. That's a deliberate decision. Firewalls are designed to stop people from running servers. In 2000 that means you can't be part of a peer-to-peer community.

Oh well. Here's what's on my work machine, behind our firewall. I update it as I rip new CDs.