Re: Firewalls and Radio UserLand

Author:Steven Vore

Yea, oh well. *sigh* It means that my laptop's only "useful" half the time.

Then again, a month ago I asked if we're really "on the Net" at all when we're stuck behind a firewall.

Maybe sometime in the future, RU could collect it's information when offline or behind the wall, then send it all along to ourfavourites when it's able to. And maybe we'll find a way to download these discussion groups so we can read 'em offline, too.

back to mumbling in my coffee. oh, wait... gotta get some coffee first.