Re: CDDB and freedb

Author:Eric Kidd
Posted:9/10/2000; 2:24:13 PM
Topic:CDDB and freedb

CDDB was acquired by a company in Indiana, they're not from California, and they do a lot of weird things. There's a difference between the people who work in Berkeley and the people who own the company.

Oh, yeah, the CDDB developers have always been cool people. No debate there.

I just don't let anybody approve my code. Maybe I'm getting stubborn and crotchety, despite my youth. ;-)

Cheers,
Eric