Re: abolishing software patents? (got IP game?)

Author:Kabir X
Posted:9/22/2000; 4:33:05 PM
Topic:got IP game?

No need to apologize David. Instead, I would much prefer a continuation of the dialogue. If you are smart enough to come up with Fe, then you should certainly be capable of addressing the posts without resorting to this type of posting.

And please try not to characterize my postings as "noise" or "distraction". They are serious, and I care deeply about the issues involved.

Thank you.