Re: Cheney?

Author:Mike Cohen
Posted:9/26/2000; 9:43:01 AM
Topic:Cheney?

I don't particularly care for Gore, but I think if Bush is elected it would be a major disaster. I normally vote Libertarian, but in this case I feel that it's SO critical to insure that Bush doesn't win that I'm forced to vote for the person most likely to beat him to avoid throwing away my vote.

In fact, and I've said this before, if Bush gets elected I plan to leave the US and even give up my US citizenship (and I was born here).

Until the Republicans separate themselves from the religious right and get over their racism, religious bias, & homophobia, if any Republican ever becomes president, I plan to leave the country.