Re: Cheney?

Author:Gulliver Foyle
Posted:9/26/2000; 9:35:12 AM
Topic:Cheney?

Mr. Winer,

Your freedom to run what surveys you want was never in dispute. Do you seriously think that it was?

What am I looking for? I ask myself that question repeatedly. I find your site useful and thought provoking. I find your writing stimulating and your issues of interest to be largely consonant with mine. The software you publish appeals to me.

You also set off my hypocrisy detector.

Why would you meddle with a message? I could understand that you would not want to read a comment that was not flattering to you. I could understand it, if you deleted the message or even deleted me. But why would you choose to snip out the bits that you found unflattering and pretend to the world that it never happened? Do you have an answer other than, "Its my sandbox."

I know that my virtual life on this board is growing short. Are you willing to abide by results of a poll of the readers? I am.

http://surveys.userland.com/surveys/run/geoffreyfourmyle@hotmail.com/hasGullyFoyleGoneTooFar