Re: Cheney?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/26/2000; 9:48:48 AM
Topic:Cheney?

You also set off my hypocrisy detector.

OK, I acknowledge that. I am just a human being, and as such, I am tired of people I don't know, who I've never heard of, who don't have working email addresses, telling me what my opinions are. I find it boring, irrelevant, powerless and humiliating. I have a lot of practice with this, for some reason strangers often want to define me, and usually not in nice ways. You set off my detectors too. So why don't we just part ways and avoid an unnecessary struggle that accomplishes absolutely nothing other than wasting both our time. Thanks.