Re: Cheney?

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:9/26/2000; 3:42:23 PM
Topic:Cheney?

Furthermore, a lot of US foreign aid comes with strings attached -- e.g., it can only be used to purchase American goods. If this qualifies as "Dane-geld", the Danes were pretty lousy businessmen....

We're the lousy businessmen. Give foreigners money to buy our goods? We could have put that money to much better use as I've already suggested. Then Americans would be spending the money on our goods and services in the areas I mentioned. That one was pretty obvious.

Don