high esteem

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:9/28/2000; 7:37:00 AM
Topic:high esteem

Dave, just wanted to drop a note saying that I hold you and what you do in high esteem. I've been following what you do since I bought a scripting book a way long time ago (on applescript - which also covered usertalk).

You take risks, and you are highly visible, and I respect you for that. Dont let the folks who disagree with you tear you down.

Perhaps you should take a month off and go to Fiji or something - the real world is much bigger than the internet :)