Re: Vote of confidence

Author:Russell Lipton

You should absolutely be freed for programming, evangelizing and industry leadership. Heck, I think RU is going to need hundreds of evangelists and a huge amount of industry education if it is going to reach the success it merits.

I would be glad (honored) to help out with others as per your post iff you were comfortable - should be some there whom you've known and trusted for years in the Frontier community. Proven loyalty and honesty are not incompatible traits in the right people.

Would you see such as an open forum (though separate from this one to clear out the noise) or private, though with ability for "complainants" to make their case?

I'll quiet down for a while after this post and let others jump in.