What's next? #2

Author:Marc Canter
Posted:11/25/1998; 7:36:52 AM
Topic:A new feature

Main I hate it when I hit teh tab key and it thinks it's an enter. Anyway #2 would be: media, media, media. Dave needs to move on up - to a fuller, more richer multimedia experience and he can link in media (audio, video, photos) byt putting in cute little icons that represent that.

#3 - fro all you nerds out there - SOURCE CODE!

So to recap= #1 = definitions (???), #2 = media (little baby video cameras, microphones and photo frames) and #3= source code (hmmmm what would that be?)