Re: Another brain transplant

Author:James Spahr
Posted:12/5/1998; 12:19:50 PM
Topic:Another brain transplant

Okay, I see the lightbulb now.

And I don't know how else to say what you've been talking about without using your words. Perhaps an example...

Timothy whose job it is to prep images, posts a note to the discussion group saying that he's got the following images, a b and c. The images are uploaded to frontier. The team talks about them, and views them through the browser, and when we are ready we can stick them into the website we are working on.

same for text.

nice.