Re: Bootstrapping

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:12/6/1998; 8:05:49 AM
Topic:Would you do some work for more hits?

Writing a script that would build the siteChanges file from Perl would be really easy. Executing the 'find' command from a UNIX shell will let you find all the files in your website that have changed in the last 24 hours. You can call find from Perl.

Anybody want to give this a try? If not, I'll give it a go during a break from my end of school term madness.

Matt

P.S. Part of the madness is an object database for a CS project. We really take the ODB for granted in Frontier... They're damn hard to code properly.