Messages with Enclosures

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/6/1998; 9:33:42 AM
Topic:Messages with Enclosures

This message is here to help me test a new feature of the Discussion Group server. When the feature is working I'll change the subject and body of this message to explain the feature.

The feature is at least partially in. You can see that this message has an enclosure, just like the items in the samples site, http://samples.userland.com/.

This is the other half of the brain transplant. There were differences between the information we kept around for samples, and the information we kept for discussion group messages. Now there are no differences, so basically you can respond to the posting of an image, for example.

Still more diggin to do here.