Re: Technography

Author:James Spahr
Posted:12/6/1998; 2:04:39 PM
Topic:Technography

I've been there. It works well. Even better if an outliner is used, and not someone typing notes into word.

For about 2 years I worked on a product development project for one of our clients. This stuff worked great when we were interfacing with the business types and engineers.

Once we start to talk about visual ideas (stuff you can't easily put into words), it started to show its weakness. There needs to be a way to use the structure of an outline, but not be tied to purely text.