Re: Dinner at MacWorld

Author:Philip Suh
Posted:12/7/1998; 11:40:26 AM
Topic:Another brain transplant

>>Yes, we're going to be at MacWorld. If you want, let's get a Frontier-users >>dinner together for one of the evenings. There are lots of great restaurants >>in San Francisco. Dave

Yup! The Bay Area Frontier Users Group plans to have a meeting/get-together during Macworld. We'll discuss plans at our next BAFUG meeting this Wednesday, Dec. 9th., and we'll probably post more info once we figure out what we're doing. Looking forward to meeting alot of Frontier folks.

Phil

http://www.filsa.net/frontier/bafug/meetings/1998/12/announce.html