Re: Linux API docs & fun tools

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:12/7/1998; 12:05:21 PM
Topic:Linux for Dummies?

There's really no need to move over to a Linux IDE if you've found one you're comfortable with on Win32 or Mac.

I like CodeWarrior, I'm quite proficient with it. I write ANSI compliant C code and once I'm done with a program all I have to do is fetch it over to a Solaris or Linux machine and build. The original WORA!

Another tidbit is that CodeWarrior is being released for Linux early in the new year.

Matt