Re: Would you do some work for more hits? (Would they?!)

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:12/7/1998; 3:55:23 PM
Topic:Would you do some work for more hits?

I try as much as possible to use Meta tags in our pages. It does get to be a bit of work, though I think worth it.

One thing I wish Frontier could do (maybe it does and I just don't know it yet) is the ability to add MetaKeywords incrementally. For example, on our site almost all pages would have the keywords "Hawaiian, Hawai'i, Hawaii, language, 'olelo". If I could put a MetaKeywords directive at the root level of the site and have a way to add additional keywords in sub-directories rather than having to redo these common keywords in each directory and/or page contained within.

This way all of my pages at the root level would include these keywords and any additional words I would add with a directive within the page or at the sub-directory level. Maybe a #MetaKeywords(plus) = (plus/equals - for some reason the plus sign is not displaying when I post this) directive that would add rather than place keywords in a higher heirarchy.

I'm not complaining, mind you, this would just be one more time saver :-)

Keola