Re: Any more More?

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:12/8/1998; 6:56:24 AM
Topic:Technography

Can I still get More for Mac anywhere? I snooped around on the web and hit dead ends. I'm addicted to Frontier's outliner, but I can't always justify the entire Frontier juggernaut just for outlining.

Maybe the outlining part of Frontier could be detached and offered as a standalone app?

Or will the partition of Frontier into "workstation" and "server" parts address this?

-- Ian