SQL Books

Author:Brent Simmons
Posted:12/11/1998; 5:44:47 PM
Topic:SQL Books

As I understand it -- correct me if I'm wrong! -- SQL Server comes with NT Server 4.

I'll be installing NT Server 4 on a new machine in a few days. I'd like to learn how to use SQL Server. I'd want to be able to create databases and hook them up to the web, most likely through the ODBC DLL for Frontier.

Can anyone recommend a good book on the subject?

Also: if I have SQL Server, do I need another app to create databases? If so, what would be the best choice?