Re: A space shuttle with wooden seats

Author:Philip Suh
Posted:1/10/1999; 6:32:38 PM
Topic:How are we doing? (5.1.5)

I was thinking about Docserver yesterday and I have a feature request.

As nice as the docserver html pages are, it'd be nice to have inline Docserver. I can see formatting wp text objects to display the docserver info in a 'pretty' way, similar to Verbi. (rendering to wptext objects, and then hooking up the option/alt-doubleclick action)

the feature request is, to make wptext objects lockable--noneditable, so that you don't inadvertently edit the docserver page.

I think the discussion about obsoleted wp verbs got me thinking about this.