Re: XML-RPC, Object serialization, Perl

Author:Michael Myers
Posted:1/13/1999; 10:24:11 AM
Topic:XML-RPC, Object serialization, Perl

Emmanuel said:

I guess using CGIs to talk to Perl and get the result back to Frontier is easily doable.

This is what I resorted to. I couldn't convince myself of the need for XML (and time spent figuring it out). If perl didn't have such incredible methods for dealing with string data, then perhaps XML encoding would be more essential.