Re: RFC: New attribute for glossary entries

Author:Jim Roepcke
Posted:1/13/1999; 2:37:27 PM
Topic:Staging Server

Okay, now it's time to pick apart my own RFC :-)

My proposal didn't address Scalable Content.

Here's a potential way to get it to work with Scalable Content.

If "dynamic" is a boolean, it applies to all templates.

If "dynamic" is a table, it contains booleans named after each template in the site's #templates table. An entry called "default" would be used for the default template, #template, and any un-named templates would assume dynamic is true, for backwards compatibility.

Jim