Re: Who's getting DSL?

Author:James Spahr
Posted:1/14/1999; 6:30:55 PM
Topic:Who's getting DSL?

wow, are the Telcos in your area(s) (BellSouth, USWest), they only option for net access?

Up here in NYC we have Bell Atlanic and RCN (as Telcos), and many, many independent ISPs that offer ISDN (and DSL is slowly coming...). Over the last 8 years I've tried many and have finally settled down with a great ISP. Perhaps shopping around is an option??