Frontier Questions and Answers

Author:Philip Suh
Posted:1/21/1999; 1:51:21 PM
Topic:Frontier Questions and Answers

This thread is a place for Frontier questions and answers.

Instructions

If you see a question in one of the mailing lists, and you can't find an answer in the search engine, reply to this message with a statement of the problem or question. Then answer that question, winnowing through replies here on the Discussion Group or on the lists till we get one page with a near-comprehensive answer.

Inspiration

I started this thread in response to Dave's message about 'Writing for Searching'.

http://discuss.userland.com/msgReader$2237

Dig We Must!