Help: Questions about Frontier

Author:Jim Roepcke
Posted:1/22/1999; 9:58:11 AM
Topic:Help: Questions about Frontier

Hello,

I will be teaching a Frontier course on February 1-2 (this one is full). One of the things I want to cover, first thing on Feb 1, is what Frontier is all about, and why it's worth choosing and using.

Below is a series of questions I would like to get opinions and perspectives on from as many people as possible.

The questions are:

Thanks in advance for your help and positive energy,

Jim Roepcke