Re: Nirvana timeout problem?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/23/1999; 6:51:46 AM
Topic:Suggestion for the Discussion software

It could be a timeout problem on our server.

If any of our Nirvana Server testers want to look into this, the place to look is builtins.inetd.supervisor.

Also, we're interested in working with anyone operating a Nirvana server in Europe to do content mirroring. Please respond on the Frontier-server list if you are ready now (we're not, we have to talk about how this would work) or consider this a seed-plant if no one is ready yet. Serving European users is a big deal for us.