Re: Frontier as an email client?

Author:Robert Chang
Posted:1/29/1999; 7:19:48 AM
Topic:Frontier as an email client?

Eric,

Thanks for the suggestion, i will certainly give it a try. My only reservation about using Frontier as a server is that it will be busy doing other things for this website and others, and i don't want to overload it. So my thinking was to use a separate machine for web serving and mail serving and let Frontier do its thing(s) with its own CPU. But i like the possibility of using it as a mail server, so would you mind giving me an idea of how well Frontier can concurrently serve mail, html and host cgi functions on a Mac? And if you don't mind me asking, were you able to build this server completely with UserTalk? Thanks again.

Rob