Re: Social Psychology chapter?

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:2/8/1999; 7:56:31 PM
Topic:InfoWorld: The New Web Order

Excellent idea. There's lots of new ground to break.

I would love to be able to tell the world why outliners (and technography) work so well. My intution says that it has a lot to do with mental representations.

I'm reviewing an article about different mental representations used by computer programmers; specifically, how the representations differ between OOP and procedural programmers and how this affects their performance.

The more I think about a "Psych Geek" website the more I like it. There's a quite a number of topics that I would love to write about. Stay tuned!

P.S. I'm going to be a first-time technographer tomorrow.