Re: Hyde and the CDA

Author:Dave Winer

I *think* Hyde was responsible for amendments which criminalized discussions of abortion over electronic networks.

I'll be interested to hear what you come up with. I was impressed with the things Hyde said about the Constitution during the impeachment trial. I'd like to see if we can engage him in a discussion. I'll go to Washington if I think I can get a meeting. The CDA is still unresolved in my opinion.