Re: My Poor Desktop

Author:Luke Tymowski
Posted:2/19/1999; 1:37:33 PM
Topic:My Poor Desktop

Re: your comment about Netscape becoming the default.

Netscape 4.5's installer has a bug which was present and obvious in the betas: when installing it gives you the option of making Netscape the default or leaving your machine alone. I always insisted it leave my machine alone, but it always installs itself as the default. Also their option to use their "smart" browsing feature is turned on even if you tell Netscape not to use it.