Re: possible way to do xml-rpc in dreamweaver

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/25/1999; 5:29:01 AM
Topic:possible way to do xml-rpc in dreamweaver

Sorry if this is too far off-topic - I'm thinking the more DW could do, the more Frontier could tell it to do!

This is not off-topic! Not at all. We want Frontier and DW to be sittin in a tree, drinking beers and laughing about the good old days when they couldn't talk to each other. Every time I read a message about DW I think they're talking about me! It's spoooooky.