Re: Troubleshooting a - End of File

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/10/1999; 6:30:25 AM
Topic:Troubleshooting a Nirvana Server installation

Where can I download clean versions of these files?

I just made fresh copies of these roots for you to download, they are copies of the roots that are running on nirvana.userland.com.

http://206.204.24.3/sampleRoots/htmlInterfaces.root

http://206.204.24.3/sampleRoots/logBrowser.root

http://206.204.24.3/sampleRoots/resources.root

If you're on the Mac, remember to set the file type to TABL and the creator to LAND before opening them in Frontier.

Sorry for the problems you're having. Let's stay on top of this and figure out what's going wrong.