Empty Discussion Home Page

Author:Mark Stracke
Posted:3/15/1999; 6:37:10 PM
Topic:Empty Discussion Home Page

Often in recent days, and tonight especially, when I point my browser to "discuss.userland.com" I get the menus at the top of the page, and none of the listings for the day's entries. I am connecting from NYC via Mac/Netscape (if that helps) Is there some other address I should be using if I want to look at the list of messages posted for a particular day? Can anyone offer any ideas about why the page turns up empty?/

Thanks