Re: domains vs doctree in mainresponder

Author:Christopher Short
Posted:3/17/1999; 5:55:39 PM
Topic:domains vs doctree in mainresponder

how can I point to static html files at the topmost level of the website if I set up some type of control structure--a table?

hmmm...I don't think you can do it (I don't like to say that, because this is at the limits of my knowledge of Frontier - and I can't prove it - but if I'm wrong I'm sure someone's going to jump up and say "here's how...." )

However, if you break the golden rule, and put a website at the root level of that table/control structure - then you can have a static home that is dynamically served :-).

That is, the table should have the #ftpsite, #prefs etc, and the 'home' object - at the root level - will be served with http://www.mysite.edu/home.htm

Cheers,
Christopher