Browser as two-way environment...

Topic:Browser as two-way environment...

In DaveNet Dave said...

...I hereby offer to work with people on Microsoft's browser team to get better text editing into the browser environment for 5.1, 5.2, etc, and make the same offer to Netscape or any other browser vendor who sees the browser as a two-way environment, for reading and for writing. There are a range of options, we have flexibility, but we need improvement in this area as we move forward with our content management software. I'm sure our competitors could benefit from such improvements as well. ...

I have a real need for an HTML form tag that is similar to the This kind of tag would be useful so I could better insulate users from having to know HTML.

Toodle-looooooooo.......

Thomas